Jetski Superjet 2019 Yamaha, Rider and legendary machine in perfect harmony. At one with each other and with the water. It’s how races are won.
The impressive power and acceleration of the race-bred 2-stroke engine is combined with a sleek, ultra-light hull. Supreme agility and control is the SuperJet’s trademark, with the ability to out-carve rival racers by diving deeper and turning harder into turns.
Its unique ergonomic design – with spring-assisted steering pole and handlebar – leads the rider naturally into a comfortable lean-forward position, the ideal stance for competition riding. Your SuperJet is ready and waiting. But please be aware that it is sold for closed course and competition use only.
- Sold for closed course and competition use only
- High-performance, 2-cyl. 2-stroke engine
- Lightweight, deep-strake hull & wide front section
- Hyper-Flow 144mm jet pump & adjustable nozzle
- Race-developed stainless steel impeller
- Shorter spring-assisted steering pole
- Optimised intake duct pump and ride-plate position
- Electronically controlled ignition timing
- Automatic bilge control system
- Yamaha loop-charged combustion
- Corrosion protection system
- Slip-resistant padded foot tray